Contact Us For Pricing
Productivity and high precision are required in industrial production such as electronic components or medical devices. The intuitive A60 S stereo microscopes fulfills what you need – high sample throughput, optimum visibility of product details and components, and easy processing of subassemblies.
- The A60 reveals up to 80% more of your sample surface area than comparable stereo microscopes. View your sample from overview to the finest details easily with the 46 mm object field.
- A working distance of up to 122 mm provides you with optimum access to your work piece and allows better handling of your tools.
- The depth of field of up to 13.6 mm, thanks to Leica FusionOptics technology, results in easy sample handling, less refocusing and enormous time savings. Take advantage of a magnification range from 5x to 30x to obtain large overviews and detailed views.
- The A60 is equipped with a bright, uniform and color-neutral LED ring light illumination for optimal brightness and illumination. Identify different colors and detect defects quickly and accurately. The removable diffuser is recommended when working with highly reflective samples such as metal or soldered joints. The diffused light reduces reflections on metallic surfaces.
- A60 S with swing arm - Ideal for handling large samples.