Contact Us For Pricing
With their sophisticated modular design and high-performance fluorescence, the Leica DM2000 microscopes are ideal for complex tasks in pathology, cytology, and many other applications. For special diagnostics requirements, the microscope is certified for in-vitro-diagnostics (IVD) like in-vitro-fertilization (IVF).
- The variety of ergonomic equipment, tilting tubes, and patented height adjustable focus knob allow personalized adjustability.
- High-performance fluorescence delivers reliable results thanks to the five position fluorescence axis, and Leica Microsystems’ unique Zero Pixel Shift Technology filter cubes.
- The long-life LED delivers bright, similar to daylight illumination at a low power consumption while making bulb exchange obsolete. The carefully selected LED presents the specimen always in the proper light.
- Focus knobs and stage control are placed in line for more comfort, and a better feeling after hours of work with the microscope.
- The Leica DM2000 microscopes are available with a 7-fold nosepiece too. Seven objectives, freely selectable from the whole range of Leica Microsystems’ high-class optics allow the users to configure the microscope to their special requirements.
- Make your Camera Wireless and Share Microscope Images on iPad and Android-Tablets