Contact Us For Pricing
Designed with application-oriented modularity, the DM2500 can be configured to fit a wide variety of applications and accommodate the diverse physical requirements of individual users.
- For high-performance fluorescence imaging in cancer research, developmental biology, and other demanding life science applications, the Leica DM2500 microscope provides all the functions and high-quality of an advanced platform for those who prefer the full flexibility of the manually controlled microscope.
- The high-performance illumination with the DM2500 provide an even field of view and is ideal not only for analyzing stained specimens in brightfield, but also for viewing unstained objects in DIC and phase contrast.
- High-performance fluorescence with Zero Pixel Shift Technology, differential interference contrast, phase, and polarization contrast – Leica DM2500 offers a variety of application options to meet the challenging demands of biomedical research.
- Use the unique, height-adjustable focus knobs and easy-to-change stage controls to customize the Leica DM2500 for individual users. Along with the other ergonomic equipment available, such as tilting tubes, intermediate modules, and a series of brightness-synchronized objectives, users will feel better after a long day of microscopy work.
- When the microscope is used for a wide range of applications, a larger selection of high class objectives is often required. To accommodate all necessary objectives at the same time, the innovative Leica DM2500 feature an optional 7-fold objective nosepiece.
- Make sharing images easy with Leica DMShare. Wirelessly view a live image from the microscope camera on one or multiple tablets with this app-based solution. Available for both iPad and Android tablets.