Contact Us For Pricing
The Leica DM3000 microscopes for pathology, cytology, hematology and many other applications feature a motorized nosepiece, condenser head, automated light intensity adjustment, and optional foot pedal. These intuitive microscopes improve workflows significantly. For special diagnostics requirements, the microscope is certified for in-vitro-diagnostics (IVD) like in-vitro-fertilization (IVF).
- Automated 6-position objective turret changes objectives in only half a second – objectives can be individually selected using the control buttons or the optional foot pedal. In addition, the unique toggle mode enables fast and comfortable changing between two user-defined objectives.
- Position of condenser head, and light intensity are adjusted automatically according to the objective in use for enhanced comfort and ease of use.
- Various contrast techniques, e.g. high performance fluorescence for brilliant fluorescence images, are enabled to power a broad range of applications.
- As a modular system microscope Leica DM3000 can be configured to fit an individual’s unique physical requirements using a variety of ergonomic equipment, like tilting tubes, and ergonomic modules. Its unique height-adjustable focus knobs are patented and allow the adjustment to the hand size and posture of the user.
- Bright, similar to daylight illumination at a low power consumption delivers reliable results while saving energy. Thanks to the carefully selected LED, the specimen appears in the proper light.
- All control buttons, including the buttons of the optional foot switch are freely programmable according to the preferences of the user.
- Make your Camera Wireless and Share Microscope Images on iPad and Android-Tablets