Contact Us For Pricing
* Leica DM500 Laboratory Microscope for brightfield with infinity optics, consisting of :-
* Metal Cast stable stand with:
- Weighted Coaxial double focusing knobs for coarse & fine focusing.
- Revolving nosepiece for up to 4-objectives, rear facing
- Large Graduated Mech. stage (180x 140mm) with round edges, with move. range of 75x 30 mm & slide holder for easy single hand slide loading.
- LED 3w Bright daylight illumination, 6000K temp., 25000 Hr life at full intensity with intensity control knob & preset Koehler illumination.
- USB Power with integrated connector socket for camera power supply.
- Anti microbial coating to inhibit the growth of micro-organisms
- Abbe condenser 0.9/1.25 with iris diaphragm graduated according to objectives magnification, with slot ready for Phase Contrast & Darkfield sliders.
- Binocular tube 30-deg. inclined, rotatable 360° with IPD 48-75mm
* Infinity Optics : All glass, anti-fungus coated optics, for Brightfield :
- Plan Achromatic Objective 4x /0.10, 10x/ 0.25, 40x /0.65 and
- Plan Achromatic Objective 100x /1.25 oil
- Pair of high point wide field eyepieces 10x/20FN
- For direct mains 100-220v, 50/60Hz without external adapter, with built-in power cord wrap.