Contact Us For Pricing
The Leica DM750 M is the ideal microscope for basic materials applications in an Industrial Lab or Material Science course. Its versatile stage and reflected light system work in combination to deliver high quality images of the most demanding specimens.
- LED Illumination for both transmitted and reflected light provides cool, white light with an average lifetime of over 20 years saving cost in replacement lamps.
- Stands with both 4 or 5 position nosepiece allow for a full range of magnifications between 50x and 1000x
- Brightfield, Polarized Light, 4 segment oblique illumination, aperture diaphragm all provide the versatility, ease of use, and speed required for a routine lab
- Universal "industrial" cross stage for reflected and transmitted light accept special sample holders for 25 or 30 mm samples
- 4 different tubes to choose from to fit your comfort and eyepieces with magnification factor 10x and Field of View 20 are available.
- A variety of Leica Microscopy Cameras including Full HD viewing available. Different cameras provide high resolution pictures and fast live images.