Contact Us For Pricing
Do you need to work with big samples and analyse more of them? See more of your sample in a shorter time thanks to the Macro* objective offered exclusively by Leica Microsystems. Change from the macro (35 mm) to nano (200 nm) with only a click.
- You get 4x times the field of view (35.7 mm sample overview at 0.7x magnification) in comparison to standard objectives with the macro objective
- You can change between different magnifications – 0.7x – 5x – 10x – 20x- 50x – 100x – and illuminate your sample from different angles
- You increase your sample throughput with the 3 position focus drive allowing you sensitive and adjustable focusing at various magnifications
- You can change 4 times faster between samples
- You benefit from a large working space to easily place even huge and heavy samples.
- Work with samples that weigh up to 30 kg.
- You can upgrade your system for future requirements
- Choose between manual, coded or automated functions
- You can use a range of contrast modes to cover all your application needs
- The Leica Application Suite (LAS) software lightens your workload by offering a variety of expert modules (e.g. Steel Expert, Phase Expert, Grain Expert).
- Activate with push of 1 button the macro mode to get a quick overview on the sample
- Change between contrast mode and magnification simultaneously (e.g. from 10x HDF to 50X DIC)
- Program one function key to acquire an image with the camera for documentation